The Library's Book Discussion Group meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. in the Library's Conference Room. All adult patrons are invited to attend as often as they can. Read the following books and come ready to share in some intelligent and lively discussions. Join us!
For more information, call Becky at 767-0868, ext 233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Book Discussions
- September 2, 2014 - The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan
- October 7, 2014 - Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher by Timothy Egan
- November 4, 2014 - Songs of Willow Frost by Jamie Ford
- December 2, 2014 - The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg
- January 6, 2015 - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- February 3, 2015 - The Supreme's at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat by Edward Kelsey Moore
- March 3, 2015 - Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison by Piper Kerman