The Library's Book Discussion Group meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. in the Library's Conference Room. All adult patrons are invited to attend as often as they can. Read the following books and come ready to share in some intelligent and lively discussions. Join us!
For more information, call Becky at 767-0868, ext 233 or email us at email@example.com .
Upcoming Book Discussions
- November 4, 2014 - Songs of Willow Frost by Jamie Ford
- December 2, 2014 - The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion  by Fannie Flagg
- January 6, 2015 - The Fault in Our Stars  by John Green
- February 3, 2015 - The Supreme's at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat  by Edward Kelsey Moore
- March 3, 2015 - Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison  by Piper Kerman