You will receive your card on your first visit to the library. Please allow 24 to 48 hours to complete the procedure. To activate the card to check out books, you will need to present a picture ID at the Wichita Falls Public Library, 600 11th Street, Wichita Falls, TX 76301. Minors must appear with a parent in order to activate the card. Non-residents are required to pay $25.00 per year. Call the Library at (940)767-0868, ext 221 if you have questions. When you press SUBMIT, you are agreeing to the following:
- I agree to observe all rules established by the library and will be responsible for all materials borrowed on this card, with or without my permission.
- I also agree to pay fines or other charges imposed for late return, loss, or mutilation of library materials or equipment.
- I will notify the library if my card is lost or stolen or if my name or address is changed.
- I agree to follow the library's policies regarding appropriate use of computers. (See Computer Policy)
- If guardian, I give permission for my child to use the computers and to access the Internet at the Wichita Falls Public Library.
- If guardian, I understand that I must monitor my child's appropriate use of the Internet and that I am responsible for any damage that may occur through my child's use of computers in the library.